Thursday, March 28, 2013

Life Changes

Hello again, after almost three years I'm checking into bogspot to tell anyone who's paying attention that I am going through some crazy life changes... I broke my femur in January and I'm still healing. I've never broken a major bone before so I had no idea how much it could suck. I got a vertical fracture form my knee to about 2/3 up my thigh. It didn't break the skin. The bone was still in one piece, just with a very big crack in it. I couldn't walk for 6 weeks. I can walk now but I can only walk for about 2 hours at a time or 4 hours in a day without experiencing quite a bit of pain. The majority of the pain is in my knee. The bone still hurts occasionally for no apparent reason. If I over do it one day, it doesn't feel like working the next day and I've got to spend most of the day resting it. I can't run. I can't jump. I can't carry heavy things. That being said... I've spent the last 10 years or so working in restaurants. Restaurant work is very physically demanding. The entire shift, is spent on your feet and usually running (nearly). Most restaurants also have concrete floors. There are a lot of tasks that involve lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50lbs (ice buckets, stacks of plates, cases of beverages, etc.). Since the condition of my leg won't let me do this type of work currently, I'm seeking other types of employment. I've never worked in an office before, but I'm going to! I've applied for about 20 admin or customer service jobs in the last 2 weeks. I've landed a few interviews and I'm keeping a positive attitude. The fact is, I'm grossly under qualified. I've also filed for unemployment and I'm doing everything I can to find other sources of income... The reason for todays blog is to get me warmed up for a typing test. It took me 20 minutes to type this. So, we'll se how I do on the test... wish me luck!

1 comment:

Michelle Dady said...

Rikkaks sain selle programmeeritud häkkinud sularahaautomaadiga
Pärast ülikooli lõpetamist polnud tööd, nii et otsustasin alustada väikeettevõttega, kuid rahast ei piisanud. Lõpetasin ettevõtte, see muutus minu jaoks väga raskeks, kuna olin oma vanemate ja vanemate ainus laps. Nad on mõlemad vanad, nad usuvad minu igapäevasesse dieeti, ühel päeval nägin Internetis surfates sõnumit, kuidas see UUS VAHETATUD SAADUD ATM -KAART saab sularahaautomaati häkkida ja suure summa raha välja võtta, nii et võtsin teiega e -posti teel ühendust ettevõttega . Minu üllatuseks sain kaardi kätte paar päeva pärast kaardi eest väikese tasu maksmist. See tühi ATM -kaart on hämmastav ja ilus toode. Ma ei usuks kunagi, et kõiki neid asju, mis mul täna on, on võimalik selle suure rõõmuga südames omandada, seetõttu toon hea uudise ... Elu on positiivne ja kannatlik, uskudes, et suured asjad on võimalikud ja võivad juhtuda sekunditega. .. BRAIN HACKERS TECH WORLD muutis mu elu ... Jumal tänatud, et saate meilitsi saata VIA (brainhackers@aol.com)